Join a global network of Maltron distributors
In most countries Maltron International Ltd. will only work through exclusive distributors or partners. Maltron applies the highest standards in the selection process of distributors or partners. This selection process is based on a well established and financially stable distributors or partners that have a focus in the medical device business.
Distributors, resellers or partners need to have a strong work force in sales and clinical applications. This initial form is the first stage of assessment. Potential distribution or partners will be assessed in detail.
Why should I become Maltron Partner?
As an innovating company Maltron delivers high quality products to professionals in order to improve patient outcome. We are dedicated in sharing knowledge, expertise and ideas. By partnering Maltron you will help promote the use of innovative technology.
Maltron Partners receive exclusive benefits including unique opportunities to work with the Maltron team and acquire the opportunity to be promoted at events and industry awards.
Benefits of Working with Maltron
- Increase your profits
- Increase your market share
- Exclusive market
- Forward the knowledge frontier
- Reduces overall costs
- Receive innovation and increase growth
- New with customers
- Run your own business
- Network with your customers
- Provide training and demonstrations.
- Build credibility with existing or new customers
- Open new market opportunity
- Expand your sales force
- Increase business efficiency
- Sales and marketing materials
- Learning and exchanging knowledge and practices
- Access to expert support
- Develop your skills with our technical and sales training
- Better predict and prepare for technology advances
- Leveraging resources into a joint call
Becoming a Partner
If you are interested in receiving more information about the different partnership opportunities, please fill in full the form below.
The new BioScan touch i8
Smart technology that understands your
language, learns from your experience and helps provide better patient outcome.
The Body Composition Monitor of tomorrow defining new standards.